Monday, February 2, 2009

Wow, just wow.


Terminator: Salvation looks pretty cool. I am now totally EXCITED to see it as I am a fan of Giant Robots in totally indecipherable jump cuts. Whoops, that's Transformers. It really seems like Christian Bale is giving his all if this recording is any indication. Like next level shit. I really love the "Ah ta da ta da, like this, in the background." (If there would be video it would be awesome to see Bale mincing around like a ballerina), and the, "McG, do you have something to say to this prick?" And the worst director since Michael Bay, McG, is all like, "I didn't see it happen." Which only makes it worse. This may rival Pat O'Brien and his smooth voicemails ("Let's get some coke and a hooker..."). Patrick Bateman would be fucking terrified. This is like the time in football practice when I fumbled for like the eigth time in a row, and then laughed.
One last thing, since when is the NFL trying to be as legitimate as the NBA with regards to obvious officiating? I thought it was the "clean" one. Fuck, there was more objectivity over Gaza than what I saw last night. Maybe on the last play of the world's biggest game one should, I don't know, review whether or not there was a Goddamned fumble? Getting the ball on the 30 with 15 seconds left and the best wide receiver I have ever seen may have made it interesting, but no, let the Steelers run the clock out. Nothing to see here, move along folks.

No comments: