Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Reading Time.

Above is Kanye endorsed.
I should put these in the comments of the last post but I do not know HMlt. Long but interesting article that came out a couple of years ago by a professor from Harvard and one from the University of Chicago about the Lobby, which is not some monolithic thing, nor is it a strictly Jewish thing either. These guys then were destroyed academically, naturally. In terms of Israel, Likud I hate, which most Jews would agree with me on. It is just unfortunate in the last eight years their way of thinking has been encouraged and rewarded. The rest of the world isn't quite so cowed. But they are all anti-semites in Europe, right?

Also, here are some thoughts on the "Blacks made Prop 8 Happen" bullshit that I have heard more than once. You were up against it with the Mormons, people, not the Blacks. They did a lot better at organizing and this should be a learning experience for the next time.

Finally, in a lighter way, I found an article in the NYT about Tom Wolfe, one of my favorites, who pimped his ride. At age 75.

3 comments:

Ryan Johnson said...

I'm a big fan of this video - thanks for posting. My favorite part is when they use the visual effects wit the cow. Booyakasha!

Ryan Johnson said...

BTW, why didn't Karl tell us about this video. What a dick.

Jack Burton said...

HA!! Karl! Yes! I never noticed that before, but now any time I watch it I am laughing hysterically!